Did you remember the last time you clean your make up brushes? If you don’t remember, you should clean it now. Because it’s important to clean our makeup brushes, so we can stay away from bacteria. It’s good to clean your makeup brushes once a week, or twice a week if you wear makeup often.Follow these steps to clean up your makeup brushes.
- Baby shampoo
- Warm water
- Cold water
- Small bowl
- Clean cloth or towel
1. Add few drops or a tablespoon of baby shampoo to a bowl of warm water. Baby shampoo has similar formula to a lot of makeup brushes cleanser, and it’s cheaper!
2. Dip your brushes into the solution and gently swirling across the brushes in the solution.
3. Soak the brushes in the solution for up to a minute. Don’t soak it too long
4. Rinse the brushes with cold water to remove remaining product and seal the the hairs
5. Reshape the brush and lay the brushes on towel with a plenty room between them for optimum drying